I was tagged by Renée for this award and I'm super flattered because she's an amazing artist. I shall walk around today with a somewhat swollen head. ;)
1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.so, who do I nominate ...
1. My dear friend, Marika Lemay- a more talented stamper, there could not be. She ALWAYS has something positive to say about my work (even the hot messes).
2. My wicked awesome upline, Cindy Major- she assures me that I'm starting to be just as crazy as she is. We have matching, long sleeved, white jackets that tie in the back.
3. The talented Lorie Ames- I'm guaranteed to be inspired by her blog at least once a week. I love her work because she uses all different kinds of stamp companies so there is a feeling of non-repetition. (and she's wicked nice to boot!)
4. Sarah (a.k.a. sairabee on SCS)- She recently started checking out my blog (and me hers) and she rocks. She always has something nice to say and she's got beautiful stuff on her blog!
5. Michelle (a.k.a. mybelle101)- She is also relatively new to my blog but she deserves a serious WOOT WOOT! She rules! I love her blog and she creates amazing papercrafts.
I won't be letting them know that I've tagged them because my hubs is giving me the stink eye. I told him (not promised because I know it's not realistic...) that I would take a break from blogging while we're on vacation. Husbands just don,t get it, right?
Have a great day, ladies!!!